Business As Usual At Ideal Windows And Conservatories
Ideal’s Precautionary Measures
As we all deal with the global consequences and rapid spread of Coronavirus/Covid 19.
Our thoughts are sadly for those unfortunately affected either directly or indirectly by the outbreak.
Ideal sincerely hope you and your family remain safe!
So with an abundance of caution.
Ideal will continue to take actions to keep our suppliers, employees, their families and you safe from harm.
With regards to either home visits or when welcoming visitors to our Edinburgh showroom.
The Ideal Edinburgh showroom remains open and it’s a matter of “business as usual”
During these times of uncertainty, however, we understand that everyone is cautious. As we are too!
Therefore we would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the precautionary steps and measures that Ideal have put in place.
Protecting our suppliers, staff and customers.
Allowing us to continue operating our business and to keep our Edinburgh showroom open to the public
Whilst also providing you with a robust, effective and efficient service.
But one that also ensures the safety and health of our suppliers, staff and our customers alike, while we take this threat extremely seriously!
The following are the steps we have laid out as per below as precautionary measures that we are taking now and over the coming weeks and months ahead.
- Staff have been informed to self-isolate ASAP if experiencing symptoms.
- In the meantime our sales consultants, surveyors and installation teams will continue normal services within your home.
- However, if you have knowingly been in contact with anyone with Coron virus? We will not enter your home.
- We request that you inform us at your earliest convenience if anyone in your household is self-isolating and we will reschedule your appointment ASAP to the nearest available slot in our calendar.
Steps To Protect (In-Store)
We look forward to receiving visitors to our stunning Edinburgh showroom and have placed hand sanitizer at the door for visitors to use when entering or leaving our showroom. Our showroom is also being wiped down at regular intervals, daily.
House Visits – Steps To Protect
During house visits, our consultants and installers have hand sanitizer, with them at all times.
To be used before entering or when leaving a property.
Also, they will wipe down with anti-bacterial wipes, any hard surfaces touched within your home.
If you prefer us not to visit you in your home? No problem! Just let us know.
- Ideals conservatory consultants will be happy to measure and discuss your requirements outdoors. So there is no need to enter your home.
- For Ideal Windows and/or Doors – We can send you a video to show you how to measure your windows and doors. Which will allow you, our customers to send the measurements through to us directly without the need for anyone to visit you in your home.
- And/or you can provide us with your phone number so that we can use video conferencing call services. Ie Facetime, Skype or Google Hangouts (whatever is most convenient for you) to show/tell us your EXACT requirements.
To ARRANGE YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 440 4117 OR Visit our Edinburgh showroom TODAY. Open 7 Days!
Ample Free Parking at 6 Dryden Place, Bilston Glen Ind. Estate. EH20 9HP