Lightweight Tiled Roofs, In Edinburgh & Surrounding Areas
If you own a less-than-efficient conservatory? You might not be entirly happy with your experience of using your conservatory structure.
In such situations. It can often prove helpful to ask yourself some very important questions;
- Is your conservatory too warm in summer?
- And too cold in winter?
- Do you find it difficult to watch TV? Or to use a computer in your conservatory during daylight hours due to the intense glare?
- Is the noise in your conservatory simply unbearable when it’s raining?
- Is the cost of heating your conservatory prohibitively high during the cold winter months?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions above?
Ideal has the perfect solution for you. Delivered in the form of our high performance insulated and warm roof “conservatory conversion” system.
A lightweight tiled roof also known as a conservatory roof conversion is a conservatory roof system has the means of converting your conservatory into a more versatile, efficient and comfortable space. That will be inhabitable all year round.
To arrange a FREE No Obligation Quotation, Contact Us Today CLICK HERE
How does the Ideal warm roof, conservatory roof conversion work?
Thanks to its strong, lightweight, engineered aluminium frame construction. It is possible to convert your old, inefficient conservatory. Call Today to find our more tel 0131 440 4117 or visit our Edinburgh showroom open 7 days at Bilston Glen Industrial Estate, Loanhead with ample FREE parking!
Let Ideal Convert Your Consevatory!
Conservatory Conversions will transform your unihabitable conservatory into a truly multi-purpose home extension. More importantly with a minimum of disruption to your home. In just three days!
The Ideal Conservatory Roof Conversion is a warm roof system. That works by replacing your inefficient glass or polycarbonate roof with a tiled Ideal warm roof.
Whilst keeping the rest of your conservatory structure intact. (Including doors, windows, walls and frames etc).
So while the aluminium frame ensures structural stability. Additionally, a double layer of rigid insulation board, internal insulated plasterboard, exterior –grade plywood and vapour membrane. All work together to ensure the performance of the warm roof system is incredibly efficient.
To clarify the whole system is finished off with a wide range of external tile colours and finishes. To ensure that your roof perfectly complements your home.
Your new, efficient conservatory conversion (lightweight & warm) tiled roof will:
- In addition help to regulate the temperature in your conservatory.
- Therefore making it suitable for use all year round by offering added comfort.
- Consequently reducing the amount of glare coming in from the outside.
- Above all making it easier on the eyes. Therefore allowing you to use screens ie computers. Or watch TV etc during daylight hours.
- To clarify will limit the amount of noise generated when the heavens open up and the rain pours down.
- Meanwhile slashing the cost of heating your conservatory into a much more manageable sum.
- Therefore allowing you to regain valuable living space in your home.
- Additionally offering extra kerb appeal to your property.
How can I get conservtory conversion? (A warm roof system from Ideal).
With their own in-house team of expert, experienced professional conservatory convertors. And a friendly and helpful team of installers. Who are on hand to help transform your conservatory today.
Ideals Conservatory Conversion will convert your conservatory into a more comfortable, efficient and versatile living space that you can use all year.
Areas We Cover
Covering Edinburgh & the Lothians including West Lothian, East Lothian, Midlothian, Stirling, Falkirk, Fife, Dunfermline, Perth & Kinross, North Lanarkshire and The Scottish Borders.
BOOK your free no obligation quotatation today – Simply give Ideal a call TODAY on: 0131 440 4117
To request a free instant quote via our online contact form CLICK HERE online, or visit our showroom. Open 7 days!